Wednesday, February 11, 2015

9 more days!

We stopped by the house today to meet with a representative for our security system.  I'm pretty excited about that, but even more excited about what's in the house.....APPLIANCES and CARPET!  The next time we are in the house it should be almost complete.  

I'm guessing we will be waiting for warmer weather before we can get our sod, tree, and other plants....

It also looks like three other houses on our street will begin soon!  It's nice to see our community filling up.

Here are a few pictures from today....



 
 

 




7 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh!!! That new carpet smell was when I knew it was *thisclose*!! Hang in there Nokomis!!! It's almost your time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great. I'm sure you're all excited. I think you start to feel a sense of relief when it's near completion. I was at the property yesterday for an hour or so, to meet with the Alarm and low voltage wiring folks to get placements all squared away. While there I witnessed the install of the showers and tubs.... it was a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, as I'm sure you have already witnessed, once it gets started it goes fast!

      Delete
  3. Did you get the fridge, washer and dryer through Ryan homes? Getting very close!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, we did get them thru Ryan. They were in a package along with the granite, cabinets, and a lot of other things so in the end it was an awesome deal.

      Delete
    2. Wow you lucked out. We didn't have that option. I can't wait to see you move in and make it your home!

      Delete